A bond is required to confirm all bookings. It is only once we have received this bond that we can reserve a vehicle, venues and tour guide if necessary for your tour. Bond amounts vary across different packages. In the event of a cancellation within a week of the tour date, the bond is not refundable. However, if cancellation occurs outside a week on the tour date, the bond can be transferred to another booking within 12 months of the original tour date.
Full payment must be paid at least two weeks before the date of the tour. Minimum guest numbers (as outlined in the package details, usually 20 or 30) must be met. If this number is not met, the balance required can be deducted from the bond if suitable. In regards to tours with low guest numbers, Austrek Tours reserves the right to join them with another group, remove the Tour Guide or make an adjustment to the Tour.
Upon the conclusion of your tour, your bond will be returned to you in the same method as it was paid within 10-14 working days, provided there is no damage to the bus or business. Infringements that cause withholding of bond or part there of are outlined below.
|A Cleaning fee of up to $100 will be charged at the Driver and/or Tour Guide’s discretion, if the bus is left an overly untidy state. There are bins supplied so please assist us by using them.|
Specific Penalties Applying to all Tours
We take no responsibility for any items left on our buses, but any items that are found will be kept in our office for seven days for safekeeping. After this period, we reserve the right to donate or dispose of the items accordingly.
Pre-Departure Rules & Regulations
- No glass bottles/containers are permitted on any of our buses or special vehicles.
- The driver/guide and hirer are to inspect the bus prior to & after the hire for any damage.
- The hirer is responsible for any damage incurred to the bus during the hire.
- Any balance owing is to be paid to the driver before departure.
- Any intoxicated or abusive people will be refused entry onto the bus and will forfeit all monies.
Rules & Regulation During Your Tour
- You must be of legal drinking age (18 years of age at the start of the hire) to participate in hires where we visit venues with liquor licences.
- No smoking on the bus.
- No illicit substances to be brought onto or use while on the bus
- No glass are is to be brought onto the bus.
- No objects are to be thrown on or out of the bus.
- All passengers must keep all body parts inside the bus at all times.
- Austrek Tours will not be held responsible for any alcohol on the bus at any time. It is the organiser’s responsibility to ensure any alcohol consumed is done so safely.
- No more than 2 cans per person is allowed on bus at any one time.
- No alcohol is to be taken off the bus between venues or visa versa.
- No drinking before outdoor/adventure activities.
- No abusive or obscene behavior to any member of the general public or other passengers.
- Anyone who displays unacceptable behavior can be removed from the bus and the hire could be terminated (without a refund). This is for the safety & benefit of the passengers.
- The hirer is responsible for accounting all passengers. Austrek Tours staff take no responsibility for persons left behind.
- Austrek Tours take no responsibility for passengers’ belongings so please ensure you collect all your belongings at the end of the hire.
- Austrek Tours reserves the right to enforce a compulsory stop if passengers are becoming too intoxicated. This time will be taken from the agreed hire time and is not refundable.
- Toilet Stops will be included in tour time and can only be taken when appropriate (not on side of road).
Party Tips to Maximise Your Fun
- Eat. The first stop is normally a lunch or dinner stop.
- Pace Yourself. Take your time! You have a big night or day ahead of you so don’t be in a rush at the first bar because there are plenty more stops to go.
- Drink water. Alcohol dehydrates, so it’s important to “space” your drinks out with glasses of water and re-hydrate. It will help save the hangover the next morning.
- ID. Carry proper government-issued signed photo identification and perhaps a spare form of ID just in case. The venues we attend reserve the right to ask for such at any given time.
- Dress code. We ask that you “DRESS TO IMPRESS”! If you are out of dress code, you may be refused entrance into some venues. Austrek Tours takes no responsibility for this.
- Don’t Drink & Drive. We organised the transport between venues but make sure you have a safe way of getting home when we drop you off. If you have been drinking PLEASE DON’T DRIVE!!!
- *Please note that while Pubtrek has affiliations with all venues on any given tour, individual entry is still subject to scrutiny based on appearance and intoxication. Every venue reserves the right to prohibit entry and evict persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol, who are disorderly, or engage in inappropriate behaviour, vandalism or evade admission. Management has the right to refuse entry to patrons carrying prohibited items, or confiscate those items.