There is one crucial thing to know when organising a Hens Party with a Party Bus Company. Sonja has given us her tips on the Do’s and Don’ts of a Party Bus Charter Vs a Party Bus Tour. Once you have read this you will have a new and better perspective of what your next choice will be…“Working in the Party Bus industry has shown be how ruthless some business owners can be. This industry has many so called “copy cats” that think they can run a business and not have to do the legal safety obligations that should be compulsory to all Party Bus Operates. Time after time I see the outcome of a Hens or Bucks Party gone terribly wrong when they have chosen to go ahead with a “Charter” Party Bus instead of an organised, insured “Party Tour”. Examples such as not having a guest list at any venue in Sydney and being refused entry, the group ending up in a street brawl and having no responsible Party host to guide the group to a safer place thus ending the Party in a cop shop. Gate crashers, no RSA – uncontrollable drinking, no guaranteed entry to venues, no direction or organisation between the group and the Party Bus. These are just among a few of the stories I have seen from groups who have chosen to organise the Party on their own, go with a cheaper option and run the bus as charter. Not knowing what you are getting yourself into is the main problem. There is not enough information online educating us about these certain problems. We too often only see the terrible incidents in Kings Cross when innocent people are hurt or even killed after a night out of drinking and being involved in unprovoked attacks. Many of these incidents could have been prevented if there were responsible hosts with these large groups of drunk people. The truth is that a Party Charter leaves the booking person responsible for anything that happens to the bus or group. This is a a large responsibility when you don’t actually know what you are taking on. When booking a “Party Tour” it is a complete opposite situation you are putting yourself into. Not only is a “Tour” insured to take groups in a Party Bus to and from your own home, in and out of venues with an RSA qualified Tour Guide but the entire booking is looked after by professionals who know the market, know the venues and know what is best for your group. It is the safest option – and at the end of the day it is the option you want to choose for any upcoming Hens or Bucks Party. You only have one so make it the one to remember!!”
Having read that now, we believe you are now the best person to make the decision on weather a Charter option is better for your group or a Party Tour. Below is a tick list of what we think you should go by.
- Not exclusive to your group – they allow other patrons to board the bus without your permission.
- Company’s with only 1 bus often double book – they will take your deposit then go with the booking that will in turn provide them more money.
- They don’t always provide the service they claim to.
- Booking person is responsible for where the group and bus go.
- Not having to provide a guest list leaves the group undecided as to who is really who…
- Guest list – a good party is always with those you know.
- V.I.P – guaranteed entry into scheduled venues who know of your arrival and have you on their guest list.
- Accredited and Insured company to provide a safe and hassel free event.
- RSA qualified Tour Guide who makes sure the night runs smoothly and the group is safe.
- Exclusive bus for your group ONLY!
- Professional Event Co Ordinator organising the tour from start to finish.