So you’re the Matron of Honour..
Traditionally, the matron of honor and friends of the bride have been given the rather large and sometimes stressful responsibility of planning ‘The Hens Party’. There are many (many many many) things to consider when planning a hens party, but the first and foremost is: ‘what does the bride to be want to get out of her hens party?’ Does it simply represent her last night of freedom or is it something more? Here at Party On The Bus, we believe that the Hens Party is an event that can make or break the relationships among the girls that are crucial in ensuring that everyone, especially the bride has a great time on the big day, so it is extremely important that you (the matron of honor) get it right. We can help.
Hens party’s are often made up of a variety of different women from different sides of the family at all different ages. A successful Hens Party is effective in incorporating the right balance of entertainment and fun for all different tastes and age groups as well as many opportunities for relationships to blossom. However, this is not an easy task. That’s where we come to the rescue. Party On The Bus, has a range of CityClubHopper products and packages that cater specifically to women and Hens parties as a whole, assisting in every area of planning and executing the perfect hens party, from writing the guest list, choosing venues, transport, dining, activities, entertainment, and and even photos so that regardless of the level of alcohol consumption, your perfect hens night will never be forgotten.
Here are some Dos & Don’ts to consider when planning a Hens Party..
- Your research. Find an event planner from a reputable company, that has experience in Hens Party’s.
- Start brainstorming & book early as spring wedding season is hens parties galore for most companies in the industry.
- Invite the right friends and family to ensure a fun and friendly night out.
- Leave it to the last minute.
- Take on too much responsibility. Get the help of experts so you can enjoy yourself too!
- Book through an agent – Go directly to the source. You will always pay less and get a better service.